I Reconcile


I reconcile Before I turn to dust,
Before my sanity turn grey and lost;
Here I stand to reconcile with Jah;
By the bank of river Euphrates afar,
Where my reflection recount the deeds,
Of those years I planted few seeds;
Yesteryears wantonly on lofty heights
Immersed in my imaginary ecstasy rites;
I am a year today as before;
Numeral birthday wishes I devour'd
I reconcile with you my shadow;
Speak the truth, as I go beyond the meadow,

Before my flesh goes beyond the bar;
I would save the world best way I can,
I reconcile within me for inner peace,
Now a year older, I seek eternal bliss...
I counted my guilt and scars,
So less than my truths and stars
Those tears that freely flow like rivers,
Soaked more than once like a fever;
I break free from shackles and the lots,
A new day beckons, I resist not,
I anoint my flesh to heed only to heaven wish,
From the parchment of truth I teach..

Before the light goes from my sight;
And the night becomes dark as blight,
I reconcile this day with my fears,
Those I conjured as I traversed the years;
I lift up my horn of victory to this age,
A young me gradually I leap to a sage,
Now I reconciled, let there be peace,
Every storm, I command thee to cease
In this turbulence I made it thus far,
O' my creator how wonderful you are,
How long I have.. I can't say,
More blissful years on earth I pray

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bleed for Benue

ilę sù lọ