At the sea only few can see


On the eastern shore I perceive the Baltic wind,
Elevated with thy touch, thou made my earthly body skinned;
Beneath the snow, thy shoals and reefs beckons, 
Thou a pure magic my soul wantonly reckons;

Wantonly I traverse thine sea on thy butterfly wings;
From Saaremaa to Hiiumaa thy magical wand swings;
The herring, sprat, cod and flounder wanders in thy shallow;
Pure magic thou art in this snowy hallow;

On kalamaja’s coast, the fauna sings;
The flora blossoms as the butterfly swings;
Pure magic thou art, on the fairy anni’s wand;
On thy pure spell, thine beauty with an African god wantonly bond;

There I was at the sea only few can see,
Surrounded by mists and frosty me;
At each shutter, a kindhearted made me beamed,
On this pure magic the nature humbly streamed.




(“At the sea only few can see” … while Kai Kuusik-Greenbaum; a very kindhearted and heart warming woman; took me around Tallinn in Estonia to visit some amazing places; then she took a photo of me by the Sea; and she said, “Gafar, you are standing by the Sea you cannot see” … because it was all frosty)​

Photo taken by: Kai Kuusik-Greenbaum

Gafar Odubote, “Pure Magic”, copyright 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bleed for Benue

ilę sù lọ