Lady Anca Banita


In my silence a soul traverse;
In a cavern at manna la rossa;
The gods and deities on its walls converse;
I saw Tallinn ancestors and medieval la rossa;
An African Manhood on its wall it glares;
So dark and thick like the one I bear;
O’ black and sumptuous; my companion stares;
Adam and Eve stood bare chested in pair;

From vana-viru a goddess walks;
Her body moves with the seas and the snow,
Like the waves of the Jägala waterfall ;
A beau with the sun thou wantonly glow;
I have seen her before in seasons past;
Wildest of shape and beastly heart;
Our countenance has never for once a minute last;
Thrice I asked for a memory pact;

O’ my chronicle of Lady Anca;
A beauty I behold from afar;
An affection mixed with anger;
A rare time traveler I refer ...
Thy shadow trails the snowy wild;
Like a doe shadows her feeble fawn;
Thy footprint rides the tempest tides;
For seasons, am thy greatest fan.

In this historical apothecary I quaver;
From thy mysterious gleaming eyes;
Momentarily the natural beats Wavered;
As the lips whisper the byes;
In different places two soul traverse;
Like the demigod Mau and Moana;
In thy warmth this heart would immerse;
Maybe we can twine in a day in Estonia Sauna.

May I spend one more night at thy side?
To thy warmest heart ‘am greatly drawn;
The pure magic of manna la rossa might have raised the stride;
In my silence i wish thou would stay till dawn.

(“Lady Anca Banita: is a lady I met in the winter of Estonia; and she is a native of Romania. She is a traveler and a very smart woman with a unique beauty. We had a good conversation at manna la rossa and the medieval environment had some inspiration … )

Gafar Odubote, “Lady Anca Banita”, copyright 2019

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bleed for Benue

ilę sù lọ