The Last Frog


On a steady breezy night,
Yet a silence at such a busy sight,
The Last Frog leaped and moan,
From the pains of our stinging stones.

Now I know why the sudden silence,
Still the Last Frog sings with no vengeance,
With the stings, she performs her usual rites,
Staying awake to make a sweeter night.

My Amphibians with Silky Soft Skin !
How can we be so cruel and mean?
We kill their little young jellies;
With chemicals and scathe to their bellies 

This is what my people has done,
Mercilessly contaminating their pond,
Even the toads and salamanders are all gone,
My dear Amphibians family severely torn.

My countrymen let's save the frogs,
Every single soul, stop destroying the logs,
You and I can make the Amphibians rise,
Let's save the frogs because the Mother Earth cries.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bleed for Benue

ilę sù lọ