Motivation


It is in your eyes,
The fire, the attraction;
Softy in them thy beauty lies,
A place to savour satisfaction;
We may twine at the moment,
Like the lily and moth seduction,
Faraway you seems, my torment;
Your body I have none, still an imagination,
Take me through your earthly stars,
Guide me through to elevation
Let me swim through to your softy mars,
Thou a beauty of motivation,

Your eyes, Your eyes
The fire, a chain reaction,
It can melt the bravest ice,
I call you a motivation,
So luscious thy velvet-black eyebrows,
Crystal clear like the Seraph eyes
So magnificent thy crystal eyeballs,
Deep motivation flows from your eyes,
In your eyes, every thing is bright,
It illuminates like a night constellation
So angelic, it radiates the light,
In your eyes, there is motivation,

Your lips, your lips
Its softness, my intoxication
Your lips, your lips
I call you motivation
Let me explore your depth,
To savor the comfort of your chest,
On that first day we met,
I sought you out the best,
The only beauty of all the girls,
Wantonly mesmerised by its quest
Silky like an Indian dress
Beatific attraction, you are the best,

It must be your hips,
Perfect curves in that satin dress,
I thought it was only your lips,
So amazed of how deeply you are blessed,
From top to bottom is a motivation,
Thou endowed with celestial curves,
Within thy cleavage is a source of inspiration
So dainty a wasp-waist that swerves,
Let me rapture with your sculpted figure,
Flawlessly moulded from Garden Eden Mud,
What a comely figure that surpasses all rigour,
Your beauty is a motivation that heats my blood.


(Poem: “Motivation” by Olorunleke Odubote)


(Picture courtesy: Olubunmi Victoria Adegboye)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Bleed for Benue

ilę sù lọ