When we were Youth


Youthful age is minutely dwindling,
Thy blossom flesh about to quake,
Those hair will be golden twinkling,
When thy erection unhurriedly wake,

Far and far above my youthful age,
My reflection a mirage of decade tours,
Powder and strings I counter the image,
But nature knocks and it strongly calls,

A time past thy breast stood and firm,

In thy magnificent swinging hips,
Clinging to the woos of my humble clans men,
As you tease with thy Crimson lips,
Thy eyes twinkled with light,
When you brace wildly on your partner hood,
On countless trip to promiscuous height,
Thou has traversed numerous intimate mood 

I boldly carry scars from tongues and scythes,
From numerous battles I sometimes lost and won,
But loosing youthfulness stings and bites,
I toast to my gallantry since I was born.

A time past thy chest boast of muscles,
When thou graciously pounced like a lion,
Thou rise and set with sun in daily hustles,
With you, a score of women is like a medallion.
You gamble and shout at every games,
With the valor of your roaring voice,
Now your youthfulness is going lame;
When you can no longer chew with the boys.



Poem: “When we were Youth” by Olorunleke Odubote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Bleed for Benue

ilę sù lọ